Music has really evolved over the years; from days when composing a simple beat would entail an entire band of instrumentalists, to today when the same can be done via the click of a mouse. Actually, musicians, DJs, and other upcoming artists are increasingly relying on software to create world class music. Among some of the most popular music making software, today is an app known as GarageBand.
While it was officially made for Apple devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac; you’ll be pleased to learn that the software can very well be installed on your PC. Regardless of whether you’re using Windows 7, 8, or even 10, GarageBand will do just fine. The beauty of GarageBand App is that you’re able to not just record music, but also create high-quality beats. You can pick any of the various features like live loops and drums to come up with a world class beat.
Forget about experience or being a tech geek; GarageBand for PC is easy to use and very helpful even for beginners. It’s ideal for people like composers, podcasters, online instructors, content creators, musicians, filmmaker and developers who want to use original music.
Features Of Using GarageBand For Windows?
- If you are a composer, then you can use GarageBand PC version to compose music by adding instruments such as drums and hoops. These will automatically give your sound a natural live effect that would otherwise cost a ton of money to replicate in a studio. You’re even able to record multiple tracks at the same time.
- GarangeBand has outshone most music making software in that it helps you tune your instruments so as to achieve that crisp, crystal clear note. The inbuilt tuner ensures that all instruments are in harmony and well tuned when making a beat.
- If you have a list of your favorite songs that you always want to listen to, you can use GarageBand Windows version to create ringtones.
- With this software, you can also edit music files to generate sounds that will appeal to your taste and also please other people.
- Audio files that have been recorded in business meetings or from a class lecture can also be edited using You can also make your own podcast and voice overs.
- Artists who want to learn how to play the most popular instruments like piano and guitar can use this software as it comes with introductory lessons which are grouped into basic and artist category. The step by step instructions are ideal for beginners and can be accessed for free.
- Musicians and DJs can use this app as a sketchpad for jotting down tunes when in a creative mood. With GarageBand, anyone can play an instrument and record the sound at the same time.
- When you feel like playing your guitar but don’t want to disturb those around you then why not use GarageBand built in effects like amps and stomp box that will let you play with your headphones on! You can also enable the checkbox on the noise gate feature to cut out any excess noise.
- This digital workstation is ideal for creating audio files such as voiceovers and podcasts. Garage Band for PC works as a home studio as it has many inbuilt sounds for instruments such as a keyboard, drums, violin, piano, and guitar.
- You can easily backup or share created projects on the different social media platforms in just one click.
How To Download GarageBand For PC?
Downloading Garageband for Windows is easy and straightforward; no rocket science required really. Usually, there are two main downloading avenues, and both will help you run the GarageBand on your desktop or laptop. These include;
Method 1: Using An Emulator
- step 1: Emulators are a smart way to make use of apps that were initially meant for Apple Devices like Smartphones. Thus, you’ll need to download an emulator like Bluestacks on your PC; it’s one of the most common and will help make the software compatible with any Windows Version.
- Step 2: Secondly, ensure that your PC has free space of at least 2GB RAM, Intel dual core or a processor of i3 and above as well as ample space on the hard disk.
- Step 3: After the installation of the Android emulator use the ‘search’ button and type the word ‘GarageBand’.
- Step 4: Click on the app and accept the instruction to begin the installation process.
- Step 5: The app may take a bit of time depending on your internet speed so be patient and wait until the installation is complete.
- Step 6: After installing you are free to start using GarageBand for your creative process.
Method 2: Download Using Rare software
- #1. Click on the Rare software website to get the GarageBand software that is compatible with windows. You can readily identify the app as it has a green button.
- #2. The software will then request you to choose an ideal place where you want to save it. Choose a location on your PC that has enough space of at least 1GB or more.
- #3. Save the software and allow the download process to complete. Always ensure that you have fast internet, so as to be sure that the download and installation processes go through without any hitch.
- #4. You will be notified when the download is complete.
- #5. Open the location where you saved the app and double-click to begin the installation process. Be patient and wait for the installation progress to finish before clicking on the app.
- #6. After the installation is complete, click on any shortcut created on the home screen so as to open and view the features available in GarageBand. With the software ready for use you can now mix, record and edit songs and any other audio files. The app also lets you create live broadcasts, tracks, and even full-length Additionally, the instruments and synthesizers in the app will give your project an authentic feel to help you get a fine tune and high-quality effect.
Clearly, GarageBand for Windows is a game changer, it’s the one tool that every artist and composer need to have. Once you have it on your PC, you’re instantly able to make music, audio files, recordings and make edits flawlessly and quickly.