While there are many video chats available to date, it’s not easy picking the best one really. The one with the best picture and video quality may not have the best audio quality, or it may not even be available for free. Thus when it comes to video chatting, we always look at what impresses in all spheres rather than in just one area.
There are a lot of reasons to love Apple and its much-envied innovative standards. And, FaceTime is one of them. It’s Apple’s proprietary video messaging label, allowing both audio and video calls between iOS devices and MAC.
One of the most popular video chat apps today is known as FaceTime and was developed by Apple. But that is not the good news; the good news is that you can now you can get Facetime for PC download and get to enjoy its amazing features!
Facetime enables people to communicate with their friends and families and reach even those living overseas, as long as there’s good internet connection. Despite being launched over 7 years ago, the popularity of this App continues to grow in leaps and bounds. Facetime for PC download is a very easy task you just have to get some software that’s it now you can enjoy Facetime on Windows.
Why Should You Install iMessage On Windows PC?
- Perhaps the most impressive part about Facetime app is that it is free to download, install and use. As long as the other person you are calling also has the app, then no charges will be incurred.
- Since Facetime is made by Apple designers, you can be sure that security is their topmost requirement. Like most instant messaging apps are doing nowadays, FaceTime has an end to end encryption, and cryptographic protocols that ensure all your conversations are not accessed by any third party.
- Using the app, you can make audio and even video calls. The app improves clarity which keeps your voice clear on the other end of the device.
- Apart from communicating, you can use FaceTime to block another user and hide your online status in case you don’t want to talk to the person. This is done by adding a different email from the one generally used by the majority of your callers. The mute option allows you to mute any calls so that other users can see but not hear you especially when you want to check another caller when in an ongoing call.
- Use FaceTime to record your conversations in PC and later revisit them for those days when you just want to remember the special memories.
- You don’t have to keep writing phone numbers of the people you want to call as Facetime can sync all your contacts from your address book. It will then connect you with any other Facetime user available.
- Its interface is user-friendly and the navigation is flawless; even first time users will find the app easy to use. Navigating among the apps even when you are in a call in Facetime is also possible.
- Using the video option of this app you get to communicate face to face and have an authentic real-time setup. You can even set your favorite callers on the Favorite list section of the app.
- While the resolution of the images you will see in video calls will depend on the type of PC, using Facetime will ensure your visuals are always in High Definition quality.
- Facetime for PC allows users to make conference video calls with up to 9 people at once.
While you will not be charged for making audio or video calls, users may need to pay data charges requested by their network providers.
The Best Way To Download Facetime For PC
While users can easily get Facetime, it is not officially designed for PC hence you have to use apk files or an emulator that can be installed in Windows.
- For both methods, you need to have a Windows operating system that is either Vista, XP, 7, 8 or 10.
- The ram size has to be 2GB and above, the processor 1 GHz or more and the internet speed must be fast.
- Whichever PC you use, it must also support Webcam for making video calls and a headset with a working microphone.
- The steps provided below are easy to follow and will make you access and start using Facetime in no time.
- The following is a step by step method that you can use to download and install Facetime for Windows it will run on all versions of windows like FaceTime for Windows PC/7/8/xp/8.1/10.
Get Facetime On PC: Using An Android Emulator
- While there are various emulators that you can use to download Facetime, Bluestacks is undoubtedly one of the most popular there is. This Android emulator lets your PC access all the apps available in Apple App store.
- Before the download process starts, you will need to choose a particular place in your PC where Facetime will be located
- After downloading and installing the Android emulator, you need to login using your Google account information.
- Next, use the search bar on the app to find Facetime and click on it to start the download. An Android device can also help to download the APK file after which you need to transfer it to your PC.
- Complete the download process by clicking on the Finish Button.
- To access the app, go to the download file location, right click and choose the open option using Bluestacks. This step will help run the installation and also create any shortcut icons on your PC screen.
- Facetime will then open automatically on your PC, and a list of contacts and their email address will also be shown. In case it is not listed, add the email address of the user’s contact information and clicks on that email to make a video call.
- As long as the Wi-Fi or internet connection is on, then you can start making video calls to other people.
Note: – If you want to use Facetime on iPad then you need to be connected to WiFi otherwise it will not work even if you have a 4G connection.
Using FaceTime for PC gives users one of a kind video chat experience as these devices have a higher battery power, great screen resolution, and a larger screen. Facetime app is a great app that is not restricted to just calling. Instead, it has a ton of features that takes communication to a whole new level.
While people who wanted to use this app were limited to having Apple devices, the non-official PC option gives users the ability to communicate face to face and get that real communication experience with family, coworkers, and friends living in any country. The Sad part is it’s not possible to run Facetime on Android but no problem you can get Facetime for Windows 10/8/7 PC.